- Correct Way to Deactivate SAi Software
- If you cannot find “License Manager”
- About Manual Deactivate and Limitations
- What is manual deactivation
- What SAi software can we deactivate
- Manual deactivation only allowed once a year
- Manual Deactivate SAi Software ◀️
- Where to buy SAi software
- SAi Software Download and Resources
- Where to download SAi software
- For Vinyl Cutters
- For Printers
- Where to find SAi software manuals
Correct Way to Deactivate SAi Software
All SAi software products are licensed to a single computer. To move the software from one computer to another one, you are required to deactivate the license first. To safely remove the license, we suggest you find the License Manager with the SAi software installed, and choose “Remove License From This Computer” option which you have active internet connection and no firewall block the SAi software to deactivate.
If you cannot find “License Manager”
Try press Win+R key to search.
About Manual Deactivate and Limitations
What is manual deactivation
When a software license is removed from your computer, it will attempt to automatically send a removal code over the Internet. In some cases, such as when the computer’s hard drive fails, it is impossible to properly remove the software. If that is the case, manual deactivation is needed to allow your software to be used on another computer.
When you deactivate your SAi software copy without deactivate from License Manager, we call it manual deactivation. Which means we manually remove the current installation information which allows you to install the software by the same activation code again, on any computer.
What SAi software can we deactivate
We can deactivate all OEM SAi software versions managed by am.co.za, which includes:
- SAi Flexi
- SAi FlexiPRINT
- SAi FlexiPRINT DX 19 Cloud Edition
- SAi FlexiPRINT UV 19 Cloud Edition
- SAi PhotoPRINT DX 11 Cloud Edition
- SAi PhotoPRINT DX 12 Cloud Edition
- SAi PhotoPRINT UV 12 Cloud Edition
- SAi FlexiSTARTER 11 AutoMark Cloud Edition
- SAi FlexiSTARTER 11 Cloud Edition
- SAi FlexiSTARTER 12 AutoMark Cloud Edition
- SAi FlexiSTARTER 12 Cloud Edition
- SAi FlexiSTARTER 19 Edition
Manual deactivation only allowed once a year
Manual deactivation is a balanced act between software copyright protection (anti-piracy) and user convenience – because we understand the situation that deactivate by “License Manager” may not be able to perform, e.g. when a computer HDD is damaged or a laptop gets stolen etc.
There is a limitation on the manual deactivation that only allows for this process to be performed once a year. This is a anti-piracy decision made by SAi (SA International) and we have no influence on it.
If you get a deactivation error, you can either wait and try on another day, or purchase another copy. Please always remember that removing the licence by the “License Manager” will save you time, save you money and save you from all kinds of hassle.
Manual Deactivate SAi Software ◀️
Please input the following information to deactivate your SAi software:
Loading.. Please wait…
Do NOT Close or Navigate Away from This Page
Deactivation process may take up to 10 minutes to finish, please be patient.0%
Where to buy SAi software
SAi Software Download and Resources
Where to download SAi software
Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd, the company that distributes all kinds of signage machines in the Southern Africa market, also resell most SAi software with the machines. You can visit the CNC Utilities website to download these software versions. Please note, all those are OEM versions with additional files/drivers for machines from am.co.za.
For Vinyl Cutters
- FlexiSTARTER 10.5 Dongle Edition
- FlexiSTARTER 11 Cloud Edition (support semi-automatic contour cutting, V-Series and V-Smart)
- FlexiSTARTER 12 Cloud Edtion (with AutoMark for Automatic Contour Cutting, V-Smart Plus and V-Auto)
- FlexiSTARTER 19 Cloud Edition (with or without AutoMark depends on your activation code)
- PhotoPRINT DX 11 Cloud Edition
- PhotoPRINT DX 12 Cloud Edition (for single printhead large format printers)
- PhotoPRINT UV 12 Cloud Edition (for double printheads large format printers)
- FlexiPRINT DX 19 Cloud Edition (for single printhead large format printers and flatbed hybrid printers)
- FlexiPRINT UV 19 Cloud Edition (for double printheads large format printers and flatbed hybrid printers)
Where to find SAi software manuals