We have launched this platform for people of Information Technology mindset to earn money by sharing their videos to empower each other with software training solutions.
About Software Training
a project to create short problem-solving videos free for everyone
Our pleasure comes from seeing other business people reaching new heights through the making use of our machinery and software.— MD Eric / Ambitious Machinery (Pty) Ltd
The dream of SoftwareTraining.co.za reaches out to many levels, none more so than wanting to invite talented software users to create videos for placement on the SoftwareTraining.co.za webpage so that others can share in this empowering experience.
We want to see South Africans of all cultures and races, empower themselves and making a difference in reviving the country’s economy, and from our side we will do whatever we can to continue producing opportunities of empowerment that will make a difference to the lives of people in our business sector.
- R200 for a 1-minute video + article of 100 words;
- R250 for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 second video with a 150-word article;
- R350 will go to the maker of a 1 minute 30 seconds to 2-minute video with 200 plus words and 1 photograph about software;
- R450 for 2 minute to 3 minute video with 200 plus words and 1 photograph about software;
- R500 will be paid to the producer of a 4-minute video and an article of 300 plus words with 2 pictures about software;
- Note that if a video is dramatically more than 4 minutes in length, it should be split into two or more topics, or create a mini series and interlink each other.
The beauty of the videos being placed on SoftwareTraining.co.za is that everyone, young and old, can learn something new from others every day. We live in a fast-changing world and it is important to teach each other new ways and means of doing business, in the Information Technology sector. If we keep information to ourselves, we will stagnate along with the economy. Here is a chance for people to showcase their knowledge and to further enhance their own status in this exciting industry.— MD Eric / Ambitious Machinery (Pty) Ltd
This exciting opportunity will prove just that! Persons interested in contributing training videos to the SoftwareTraining.co.za platform can obtain more information by emailing to email@example.com